The Escape of the Fairy Princess

I never can escape from my own realities....trapped within my own doing....

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Dreams

Waiting for darkness to envelope me
To beckon me into its embrace
To fall onto a mattress of marshmallows
To lay my head onto the cloudlike pillows
And slowly drifting off into a sweet and long slumber
Waiting for what dreams may come
To frolic amongst the waves
To lie on the sands
To relax
And awakening to the rays of the morning sun
Waiting for that dream I had dreamt
To feel your kisses
To recall the warm embrace
To be slapped by the brutal truth
And realise you weren't really you
Waiting for sleep to come
To close my eyes
To forget the sadness
To ignore the pain
And dream sweet dreams as I sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home