The Escape of the Fairy Princess

I never can escape from my own realities....trapped within my own doing....

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Never Ever

Never could understand why I feel this way
Never could imagine why I could fall this hard
Never could explain why you behave the way you do
Never could I ever comprehend how you could treat me in this manner

Ever have I felt your arms around me
Ever have I felt enveloped by yourself
Ever have you pulled me so close
Ever have you pushed me away

A tug of war that I don't want to face no more
A never ending hurt that doesn't leave
Another crack that my fragile heart can't handle
Another stab that makes the body weaker
I realise now that we can never be
I realise the truth of what has been said
I realise that you care for me
I realise that you are just a slow reacting poison
I realise that the antidote is to not see you anymore
Never ever is a promise I make to myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home