The Escape of the Fairy Princess

I never can escape from my own realities....trapped within my own doing....

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Seek Solace Somehow Somewhere

I seeked solace in you
I fell unwittingly in too deep
Into the hole that I had dug
When I kept thinking of you in my sleep
My friends are telling me that you're a creep
However all I could do was shrug

I couldn't see what they saw
I couldn't notice what they pointed out
I couldn't see your faults
I told them that you had a kind heart
I told them that I had fallen for you right from the start

Why didn't I listen to them?
Why didn't I opened my eyes wider to see the reality of you?
But still all I can see now was the person I fell in love with years ago
Are you not the same person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home