The Escape of the Fairy Princess

I never can escape from my own realities....trapped within my own doing....

Monday, July 04, 2005

Life

Walking on that winding path through life
I encounter obstacles that hinder my journey
A steep rockface stands before me
Massive, imposing and towering
Fingers searching for a crevice to grapple on
Feet feeling around for a foothold
Hoisting myself up on this treacherous surface
Slowly inching closer my way to the top
Feeling helpless despite being halfway there
Wishing there was someone up there to throw me a rope
Giving me a hope to continue the climb
Realise that it was a useless expectation
For there might not even be a soul in sight
Only person I can depend on now is just myself
Holding my life in my own handsIf I slip, there is no rope
Faith in self, believe that this will soon pass
So I continue on, blistered feet, bleeding fingers and scraped knees
Setting sun greeted me at the top
As the colors of the sky changes bit by bit
Another part of the world would be luminated
I walk on into the darkness
Continuing on my own winding path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home