The Escape of the Fairy Princess

I never can escape from my own realities....trapped within my own doing....

Monday, February 27, 2006

Days Gone By

Incoherent thoughts running through my mind
Rationality evades me when I need it most
Lucidity come back to me and tell me this is wrong
So what they say is true, what you don't seek you will find?
I am not looking for anything, just lost
In my own little world, singing my own song
Of love, peace and happiness of days gone by.
And then all of a sudden, I start to cry
Those days are gone, they will not return
Is that why it feels as though everything burns?
Eternal flame of love, is there even such a thing?
My love is pure like fire, it burns through my senses
All I have now are my thoughts of you,
Running through this confused mind
Despite thinking things through,
I guess I still am in love with you

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM , Blogger Tara Puri said...

    Assalamualaikum...

    Kabarnya gimana Mbaaaaaakkkk???


    Long time no see ..

    Haha

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Nexuszen said...

    wow I came by to see if you had posted anything new Boy you are getting spammed a lot. ok princess hopefully this space won't be empty for long. 1,000 hugs for you.
    «¤ Nexuszen ¤»

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home